Cystinosis Ireland is proud to announce the 7th Annual Dublin Cystinosis Workshop will take place online, on Thursday 20 May 2021 from 12 noon Dublin time. The call for abstracts has been issued, and you can find full details here. Closing date for abstracts is 26 March 2021.
The key scientific topics that Cystinosis Ireland would like to address this year include:
- Cystinosis Research Highlights/Updates
- New Cystinosis Research Directions
- Clinical Trials in the Cystinosis World (including Ireland as a clinical trial hub)
- Newborn Screening Programme
- Worldwide Cystinosis Registry
More details will be posted here as the agenda is confirmed. If you have any queries, or to register your interest, please contact [email protected].